Ricotta Cheesecake Fruit Dip is an easy recipe for a creamy cheesecake like fruit dip ready in less than five minutes!
Ricotta Cheesecake Fruit Dip is a rich-tasting creamy dip that tastes like New York Cheesecake, but with far less calories and fat.
This dip only takes a few minutes to prepare and tastes so much better than the store-bought cream cheese fruit dip. Plus, unlike store-bought fruit dips, you can control how sweet you want it to be.
- Part Skim Ricotta Cheese – This is what gives the dip the creamy cheesecake like texture. You can use part skim, low fat or whole-milk ricotta cheese.
- Cream Cheese – Reduced fat if you would like to keep the dip lower in total calories or regular is fine too. This helps thicken the consistency of the dip, making it “dippable”.
- Powdered Sugar – This dip is very lightly sweet and just calls for one tablespoon of powdered sugar. When you combine it with sweet and juicy strawberries it is just the right amount of sweetness. If you would like the dip sweeter, I would start by increasing the powdered sugar by one tablespoon at a time.
- Vanilla Extract – I use clear vanilla extract, to keep the dip as bright and white as possible. You can use a dark vanilla extract but be aware that it will tint the color of your dip.
Making the Ricotta Cheesecake Fruit Dip is as simple as combining the four ingredients in a food processor and pulsing until a smooth and creamy consistency is achieved.
I prefer to make this in a food processor, but if you do not have one you can make it with a mixer or high-speed blender.
Serve Ricotta Cheesecake Fruit Dip with strawberries and blueberries to turn it into an easy red, white and blue dessert or appetizer for Memorial Day or 4th of July.
Dessert Charcuterie Board
This dip goes perfect on a dessert charcuterie board or one that has a lot of fruit.
Other foods I like to serve it with are fresh fruit, graham crackers, Vanilla Wafers, and Oreo’s (my boy’s favorite).
Ricotta Cheesecake Fruit Dip
- 1 cup Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Lightened Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth. Serve with fresh fruit.
Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back soon!
More recipes you might like:
Ricotta Cheesecake Fruit Dip was originally published on My TX Kitchen on June 26, 2014. Updated in May 2022.
This is quite good. A healthier version of the typical cream cheese fruit dip. Excellent with grapes. I sprinked one serving with a little cinnamon and that is good too.