Cherry Pie Greek Yogurt Parfait consists of a layer of cherry pie filling, vanilla Greek yogurt and crunchy granola for a sweet breakfast treat!
These Cherry Pie Greek Yogurt Parfaits were inspired by a treat I had for breakfast on our recent trip to Aruba. I couldn’t find any yogurt at the breakfast buffet, so I asked our sweet waitress Betty, who brought me something like this.
It was refreshing, a little sweet, like something you would eat on vacation. Their version seemed to be topped with Muesli most days. Some days were cherry and others strawberry, but the cherry was always my favorite. I knew I had to recreate this for my boys when I got home!
I think these parfaits are perfect for the occasional breakfast, or for showers and brunches. You could even make them in smaller size jars for events and I would be willing to bet that they would be a hit!
Ingredients & Supplies
- Cherry Pie Filling – I used Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Fruit Filling. It has a simple ingredient list with no high fructose corn syrup.
- Greek Yogurt – I used vanilla, you could also use plain Greek yogurt if you are used to the tanginess. Greek yogurt adds protein which helps balance out the pie filling.
- Granola – So many options! I wanted something crunchy and I used Nature Valley Big & Crunchy Oats and Honey. You can use whatever you have on hand or even make your own.
- Jars - I made my Cherry Pie Greek Yogurt Parfait in Ball 8 oz. jelly jars.
How to Make
They are also super easy to make! Just carefully layer in the cherry pie filling, Greek yogurt and granola in a jar and serve! Can be made a day in advance but for best results I’d recommend adding the granola just before serving.
I used an 8 oz. jar but these could be made in smaller containers for showers or brunches.
Cherry Pie Greek Yogurt Parfait
- 2 - 8 oz. Jars
- ½ cup Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Crunchy Granola
- Layer ¼ cup pie filling, followed by ½ cup Greek yogurt in a 8 oz. jelly jar or other medium dish. Top with 1 tbsp. of granola.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipes you may also enjoy: