Keeping this post short for all my friends who tagged me in that food blogger meme last week. This post is dedicated to y'all!
The name of this recipe might be long but it is actually easy enough to make during the week. Cook the veggies while the pasta boils and dinner can be ready in less than 30 minutes. For a complete meal, top pasta with salmon or grilled chicken. Everyone in my family approves of this recipe. My husband says it’s one of his new favorite pasta dishes.
Lemon Ricotta Fettuccine with Spinach and Red Bell Peppers
- 1 cup Ricotta
- 1 tsp. Lemon Zest
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ½ tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- 16 oz. Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 cups Red Bell Pepper, diced (approx. 2 medium)
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 6 oz. Baby Spinach
- Parmesan cheese
- Combine ricotta, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper and crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup water from pasta, set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in large skillet. Add red bell pepper and sauté for 5-7 minutes until bell pepper is tender. Add garlic and spinach; cook stirring occasionally until spinach is wilted.
- Add pasta and ricotta into skillet. Mix until combined. If creamier consistency desired, add reserved pasta water.
- Top with freshly grated Parmesan Cheese.
I'm currently working on creating 52 weeks of weeknight meal plans. But first, I am testing recipes before I recommend them to y'all! If there are any recipes/food bloggers you are loving right now, please share with me so I can check them out.
Thanks for stopping by y'all!