Lightened Ambrosia Salad
Oranges, pineapple, pecans, and coconut in a yogurt based creamy dressing. This Lightened Ambrosia Salad is a refreshing holiday side dish.
- 1 medium Apple diced
- 1 cup Green Seedless Grapes halved
- 1 20 oz. can Pineapple Tidbits in juice drained
- 1 15 oz. can Mandarin Orange Segments drained
- ¼ cup Maraschino Cherries drained and quartered
- ⅓ cup Pecan pieces
- ¼ cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 5.3 oz. containers Coconut flavored Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup prepared Whipped Cream or Whipped Topping
In large bowl combine apple through coconut. Gently toss until mixed.
Stir in yogurt until fruit mixture is well coated. Start by adding one container at a time to fruit mixture to achieve desired consistency.
Gently fold in whipped cream or whipped topping.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.